Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jays Journal (pgs.1-50)

So far I think the book is great. I like reading about different real life situations. As I was reading somethings it made me think about my life and how thankful I am for my parents. Jay seems to be very smart. Well I mean he is. He has an iq of 149+!! I think genius is a better word. He is battling with alot of highschool situations and he does not know how to handle them. He does not have the best relationship with his parents. I guess I wouldn't either if I worked in my grandfathers pharmacy and decided to empty the powder out of the capsules and filled it with dry milk. In a way I can relate to how he feels about his family. Just like Jay I sometimes feel as though I cant do anything right. Sometimes I always feel like im the one who always gets blamed for things. I guess thats the perks of being the oldest teenager in the house. Parents expect more out of us because we are older. I was feeling a little tense about the girl he was dating and stealing drugs for. He felt as though she loved him. His defenition of love is obviously different from mine. She used him for the drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment