Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

During the course of this semester I read four similar books. My books were about different relationships and falling in love. These types of books really caught my attention. I would read every chance I got. Once I knew what genres I liked it was easy to find books that interest me. At the beginning of each book it was hard for me to stick with them, but as I kept reading I did not want to put it down. The librarian helped me find out what genres interest me, because at first I had no clue what I would enjoy. Going through this semester has helped me appreciate authors and their work. I did have some trouble posting each week. Sometimes my blogs would not post (as you can see) and other times I would forget or could not find time to fit it in because I was so overwhelmed with other work. Overall this was a great idea. It made me appreciate reading and now I have a new book to read just about every other week. Honestly I will kind of miss the blogging every week. The blogging was a good way to hear about other books and find other books. Reading is fun when you want it to beJ

No comments:

Post a Comment